Techmaker is a joint venture company of Deutsche Telekom and SK Telecom to promote telco-driven innovations. We are looking for talents who shape 5G, media and AI innovation with us, our partners, and suppliers worldwide.
Artificial Intelligence Intern (Praktikum in Bonn/Remote)
• Conduct thorough assessments of technology and market trends on the latest AI tools and LLM applications
• Execute technical proof-of-concepts, AI product tests and customer trials for innovative AI solutions on an international scale.
• Cultivate expertise in selected AI domains, staying updated on trends, and evaluating new service and product opportunities.
• Analyze business and technical requirements and develop concepts a and prototypes in the field of data science and AI
• Translate business requirements into technical solutions and communicate complex concepts in an understandable way
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering in IT, telecom, computer science, business or a related field
• Very strong analytical skills and eager to find innovative and pioneering solutions to problems
• Working experience like internships
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have
• Experience in innovation management
• International working experience
As a person you
• Possess an ambitious growth mindset with innovative, thinking out-of-the-box mentality
• Take ownership and work independently
• Enthusiast and willing to work as part of an international team, including virtual teamwork in multicultural environments
What We Offer:
At Techmaker, we foster a culture of innovation, providing an international environment that encourages initiative and flexibility. As a Marketing & Innovations Intern, you can expect:
• Learning and growth opportunities to enhance your professional skills.
• Networking occasions with colleagues from Deutsche Telekom and SK Telecom, offering valuable insights and expanding your professional contacts.
• Flexibility in working schedules and options for remote work.
Techmaker welcomes all applications irrespective of gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, and social and cultural background. Values of diversity and inclusiveness are embedded in our company.